Published on December 12th, 20140
Mumbai, gear up for Barclays Premier League – live!
BPL Live is a free, interactive two-day fan part at MMRDA over the weekend, football legends will interact with fans.
by The Editors | email@example.com
It started in Johannesberg, and the Barclays Premier League Live (BPL Live) is now in Mumbai. The event is hosting its second international fan park over the weekend at MMRDA Grounds, and will offer fans in Mumbai an awesome experience – they can meet legends of the Barclays Premier League, get up close with the iconic Barclays Premier League Trophy and watch live matches broadcast on a giant 380 sq ft screen.
Barclays Premier League Live, a free and interactive experience designed for fans of all ages to enjoy, will be the next best thing to being in the stadium on match day.
What’s more, Robbie Fowler, Peter Schmeichel and Emile Heskey will be in attendance to take part in autograph-signing sessions and interact with fans.
– The Live Match Zone – the main arena where fans will watch the live Barclays Premier League matches on a giant screen.
– The Trophy Zone – get up close to the Barclays Premier League Trophy.
– The Club Zone – supporters will be able to learn more about the 20 Barclays Premier League clubs, and through green screen technology, will be able to picture themselves lifting the Barclays Premier League Trophy decorated with the ribbons of their favourite club.
– The Screening Zone – supporters will experience the noise and excitement of a match day before learning all about the winning teams and captains of the Premier League in this exclusive film.
– The Pitch Zone – there will be a mini-football pitch where Barclays Premier League clubs will be conducting skills sessions with local football teams, and there will also be the chance for young fans to have a game of football run by Premier League community coaches.
– The Skills Zone – there are three football skills pods for supporters to test their accuracy, close control and shooting power.
Head to MMRDA Grounds, BKC, between 2.30 pm and 10.30 pm on Saturday, and from 1.00 pm to 9 pm on Sunday.